Tuesday 4 May 2010

freedom quotes. songs. poems


I found alot of my inspiration and research from looking at quotes and song lyrics. The main words that inspired me were, Martin Luther King, Nelly furtado and Baz Luhrmann.


Am I dreaming
Can I dream of - of being a free bird.
I will jump with joy, give loud cries of glee
I will dance and dance as I will be free.
I will do what I like which is nothing much
I will laugh and laugh because I am as such.
I will live life queen-size I will do as I please
I will set my own pace I will live a life of ease.

But all this will come If I were a free bird
"Open your eyes, day-dreamer! late for office, you nerd."
Oh, these pressures, routine, when will I do my own thing
Getting late, skip breakfast, comb, dress, be on a wing.
Dreams will never cease, daily routines will never ease.
I will never be a free bird, as I belong to 21st century world.



No comments:

Post a Comment