Tuesday 18 May 2010

freedom research....freedom to travel

to show a wide depth and range to my research i am looking at a number of areas that hit me as being free. I always think to just go and travel the world is being free... free from stress, free from the ordianary and everyday stuff that restricts us....free from yourself...free to discover.
Freedom to travel....travel to discover freedom. freedom to rise and go...
i found this poem about travel from an old child book of mine, this is where i got my inspiration for looking at travel.
When creating artwork to show my thoughts on travel i was drawn to the area of maps, and old postcards that my mum kept from when she was young. I also used images of pictures ive taken from different cities and places around the world. I also was looking at the idea of stamps.


.we should all travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment